  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Yet another RcxCC revision

Okay, thanks to the input from some of you who have tried my revised RcxCC I have recently fixed a few bugs and added a few more user-configurable options. Find the latest revision to RcxCC at: (URL) this version you'll find: 1) Fixed the NQC (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.417)

  Re: HELP, has anyone ever seen SPIRIT.OCX events ??

(...) I just hacked together a quick-n-dirty C++ program to talk to Spirit.ocx. It unlocks the brick and downloads new firmware into the RCX, all using the public methods exposed by Spirit.ocx. I sink events from the .ocx, and I don't get any COM (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

Oh, geez, this could be bad. Could changing the firmware to reduce comm activity fix this? It seems to be a problem of usage, not specific firmware properties (i.e. constant data uplaoding.) Andy (...) -- See my Visual Interface for leJOS at (URL) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.417)

  Blocking The Lego Remote?

Problem: I Have 2 Lego RCX's 1 Lego Scout and a Lego Remote. I want to build and operate 2 robots at the same time. One robot out of the Scout being remotely controlled by the Lego IR Remote and the Other with 1 RCX being controlled remotely via IR (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: Blocking The Lego Remote?

(...) This is a very basic problem with the whole LEGO IR protocol -- you can't address a specific RCX/Scout without also reaching every other brick in the room. I believe this is the reason why the RCX has the short-range IR setting. The approach I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: R: LEJOS

(...) Curioserò .... ma credo che il robot di questa sfida lo farò con Lejos .... pbForth proprio non riesco a digerirlo .... sarà che ho sempre avuto un odio profondo per la RPN ... 8-)))) (...) Semplice, sostituendolo con un altro firmware, che è (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  R: LEJOS

Axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message GCG9F6.6L2@lugnet.com... (...) ho trovato su un giornale che parla di linux e dintorni un paio di siti che ti potrebbero far comodo: (URL) una versione beta(1.0.0) (URL) un progetto precedente da (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: NQC 2.3

(...) Ok! Ho completamente eliminato dal mio pc la versione NQC 2.2r2 (mi sono tenuto per ogni evenienza quella zippata)e nella cartella RCXcc ho inserito la versione NQC 2.3r1. Poi ho avviato RCXcc e ho visto che le vecchie istruzioni funzionano (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

The following information is my own opinion and not endorsed or verified in any way by LEGO. That being said, I think that now is the time to relate some experiences I've had over the past couple of months with my RCX and IR tower - and it boils (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

Ralph, Thank you for painting a much clearer picture of the internal design of the IR Tower. I agree with your observations, but have a question: Is the processor in the IR Tower controllable (i.e. downloadable, like the RCX)? If it is, then there's (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Ummm, that doesn't make sense. You know where the midpoint is by knowing the baud rate, and hence the bit width. The only time you need to sample at the beginning of the bit time is to look for a start bit. This is all very basic asynchronous (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

The following information is my own opinion and not endorsed or verified in any way by LEGO. That being said, I think that now is the time to relate some experiences I've had over the past couple of months with my RCX and IR tower - and it boils (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: NQC 2.3

(...) Non darmi del voi 8-))) (...) Non posso aiutarti perch' io uso ancora la versione di NQC e di rcxCC che funziona col firmware 1.5 .... E in quanto alle batterie di Mario .... hai ragione 8-))) CiaoCiaoSergio (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  NQC 2.3

Ciao a tutti e buon rientro dal ponte lungo per chi c'è stato!! (io no ...grrr) Ho "tentato" il download di NQC 2.3 (tanto per stare al passo coi tempi, mica perchè so programmare con il 2.2.r2 che credete). Cliccando su "Source release" si è (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: Arrays

"ANDREA DONADELLO" <andrea.donadello@ri...ogroup.it> ha scritto: (...) Prova! Non hai bisogno di installare il firmware per capire se funziona, basta compilare il sorgente con NQC :-) Comunque funziona, nell'indice dell'array puoi anche usare (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.416)

  Re: Active sensor scanning by RCX

It reads all three during the brief measurement period once every three milliseconds. In fact, it reads them in reverse order, certainly while running the standard Lego firmware. I think, under LegOS, you can change the rules completely if you want (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Wishlist leJOS

(...) Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as they are part of the standard firmware. Regards Gordon (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 1.415)

  Re: QRe: OT: Hello World

(...) Beh ... c'è inutilmente e inutilmente .... ma vabbene, solo per questa volta ... 8-)))) E comunque abbiamo fatto saltare il banco 8-))))) ----- 101 Messages in This Thread: (Inline display suppressed due to large size. Click Dots below to (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.415)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) Actually, there's a regulator on the Tower that takes the voltage for the digital side to +5 and keeps it there. The capacitor is only rated for 10V. The higher voltage will allow higher current through the IREDs as they are connected right to (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.415)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

Even more interesting.... I've also just replaced the IRED I replaced a few hours ago in my RCX :-( This time, I'm putting a limiting resistor between the IREDs in the RCX to keep the current within limits. The following is pure conjecture on my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.415)

More:  Next Page >>