 Robotics / RCX / Java / 73
Re: Wishlist leJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 01:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Björn Lundin writes:

It does answer my question, but I was thinking that a feature like that
would be more memory efficient. It seems to me (knowing very little of
programmimg small devices) that there are special OP codes (looking at

Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as
they are part of the standard firmware.

Regards
Gordon