 Robotics / RCX / Java / 72
Re: Wishlist leJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 20:15:29 GMT

It does answer my question, but I was thinking that a feature like that
would be more memory efficient. It seems to me (knowing very little of
programmimg small devices) that there are special OP codes (looking at
Keokea Proudfoot's RCX internals page) for handling datalogging.
My thought was that there might be a memory space designated souly for this
purpose, but I might very well be wrong :)
Anyway thanks for your suggestion

I think that the datalogging area is just a special limited firmware array, but
, IIRC, since it mentions nowhere that you have to remember to keep the datalog
size into account.  Try using the opcodes, and see what works.

Andy
--
See my Visual Interface for leJOS at http://lvi.sourceforge.net