 Robotics / RCX / Java / 74
Re: Wishlist leJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:19:25 GMT

Gordon wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Björn Lundin writes:

It does answer my question, but I was thinking that a feature like that
would be more memory efficient. It seems to me (knowing very little of
programmimg small devices) that there are special OP codes (looking at

Remember that Lejos is replacement firmware, the OP codes no longer exist as
they are part of the standard firmware.

Regards
Gordon

There still could be some special rom code that is called when the opcode is
called for the standard firmware. Not very likely, but still possible.

Andy

--
See my Visual Interface for leJOS at http://lvi.sourceforge.net