 Robotics / 15363
Re: Active sensor scanning by RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:56:22 GMT

It reads all three during the brief measurement period once every
three milliseconds. In fact, it reads them in reverse order, certainly
while running the standard Lego firmware. I think, under LegOS,
you can change the rules completely if you want to, but I have no
experience with that.

JB

Quick question: if you have three active sensors, does the RCX read one
every 3.1 msec, or does it interleave them and read all three every 3.1 msec?

Thanks

Bruce
------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
  Real embedded Java and much more