  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Legway and Robolab

(...) While I agree this sounds like a fun project, don't be too disapointed if things don't go as well as you hope. I did some testing with NQC, and I found the standard firmware to be too slow to balance a Legway. I'm not going to say it can't be (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

(...) Thanks Matthias, I did read that discussion; but I hadn't realized the people who said they called actually received it for free. My understanding was that they were in countries were it's listed as "not available yet" (such as Germany or (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Thanks Philo, I should have thought to check nxtasy on the subject. Looks like there are a lot of improvements; but then again what interests me most is full support of my computer, which the current software doesn't provide. A patch, in short. On (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Patched firmware to improve rotation sensor, was Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) It took me some time to figure out why, but you are right, the ambiguous transitions occur only while counting up. What you could do though would be to count +1 while going from state3 to state2_ambiguous, and correct "phantom transition" by (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Mindstorms NXT 1.1

Hi, I don't think I've seen it here yet, but apparently LEGO is finally releasing version 1.1 of the NXT software. It will be available on Shop@Home: (URL) So far it seems it's not available in all countries yet, but a phone call might work. To me (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:Hp4JAs.oK8@lugnet.com... (...) Much to my embarassment, I have to agree with Philippe that the patch doesn't work very well. I try to figure out what went wrong. (...) This is the expected (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Patched firmware to improve rotation sensor, was Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) <snip> That would be disappointing! I discarded the RIS software very early on. Dick, can you clarify this issue? (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) I think you are the victim of too much snippage... :-) If you reread the original message, there is indeed mention of adding various Spybot related features but the "non-standard firmware support" was in reference to NQC in general. I assume (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Search algorithms

The main problem is of course memory. Under standard firmware, with 32 variables, you're not going to be able to do an A* on much of a grid - 7x7 is about the max, and even then you'd have to fiddle around and store two cells values in a single (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) My arguments would be: 1. The firmware/sensor arrangement is _broken_. Fixing it should be legal. 2. The FIRST rules permit using different firmware implicitly, because they permit using RIS or Robolab, which requires different firmware. 3. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) By the way, people who have a CD-booting Windows-compatible PC have free Linux too, via a boot CD that works without repartitioning (or even writing) the boot HDD: (URL) I think I specifically remember seeing rcx serial port tools work there, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) All this talk of patching firmware to correct for problems in rotation sensor readings is very interesting, but I think you may be approaching the problem a bit too directly. First, if the competition rules specify the programming environments (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Should be legal, perhaps. But I was just suggesting that before sending him off to try to patch the firmware, he might want to make sure it was legal to do so. Although RIS and RoboLab may not use the same identical firmware, that doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  NQC's future

I'm very interested in hearing from NQC users what their needs/wishes are for future enhancements. Here's my current list of updates/enhancements that I am working on. 1. Built-in and documented Spybot API. 2. Fast firmware download via USB tower (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) The way I understand it, it's really not the sensor's fault. The RCX and firmware together either can't or doesn't deal with the ambiguous voltage levels sometimes returned during two of the four transitions. If the RCX were fast enough that (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  RE: How do I delete firmware from firmware?

(...) Here's a copy of what Kekoa replied with... This sounds correct. In C, this is how I do it: /* Delete the firmware */ *(char *)0xffcc = 1; (*(void (**)(void))0)(); Indeed, *(void (**)(void))0) is the reset vector, whose value is 0x03ae. 0xffcc (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Weird downloading error

Just some general ideas. If you're not using the firmdl or lejosfirmdl that came with lejos, try using one of those. Some versions of some downloaders have trouble with the lejos firmware. If you haven't tried fresh batteries in your RCX, try that. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Interviewed about LEGO for Radio 4

I was recently interviewed by Peter Day for Radio 4's In Business programme in the UK, to go out on Thursday 20:30-21:00 BST (19:30 GMT, 21:30 CEST, 15:30 EDT or 14:30 EST, whichever you're on) and repeated Sunday 21:30-22:00. This contact was (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  NXT Power Programming

I’d like to officially announce that Variant Press will soon publish my new book, NXT Power Programming. It should be available November 7th. You can pre-order it now at Amazon.com or Variant Press. I hope everyone who purchases a copy of NXT Power (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Quick question

(...) I wasn't saying one way or the other. All I stated was that Lego products seem to hang around for a year then vanish. (I'm talking individual products here and not brands. [Mindstorms, system etc.]). The later 1.0's came with a free upgrade to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.517)

More:  Next Page >>