  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: How do I delete firmware from firmware?

(...) Actually, BYE is in the h8hforth.asm source now, but it's a no-op. Could you email it to me, Ernst, and then I'll put it into the basic distribution... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Power Functions presentation

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JpHqA1.FM@lugnet.com... (...) built internally? Your page seemed to suggest that someone had actually taken them apart, but there was no more information on there. Apart from the obvious (...) (17 years ago, 10-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) We should not forget that the RCX has initially been designed for kids. So the standard firmware should be considered according to the initial aims, which were to provide a really great tool - toy for children. Therefore the firmware designers (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) Hi Kelly, thanks for dropping in. I didn't vote becasue i would buy anything. I deliberate on aspects such as parts and colour availability but the end result is a purchase. Even if it contains blue axle pins. I think you should produce all (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) <snip> (...) I'm quite interested in the alternative firmware for myself. However, for this particular problem, if a correct rotation count is my "Apollo 13's needed filter", then Robolab is the "cover of the flight manual" - it's what I have (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT?

Hi, I just stumbled on this newsgroup/website while searching for kits for teaching Assembly Language programming to undergraduate students in Comp. Science in an interesting (interactive) manner. I'm primarily interested in the ARM instruction set. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Claude Baumann wrote: <snip> (...) The main need is to return to the starting point after completing various challenges. I think the challenges also involve objects at known positions compared to the starting point (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) So it sounds like a single loop should be no problem under most situations, since I'm not sure I've heard of anyone running three motors on a single train (there's the same issue with how much amperage a power regulator can push). (...) It (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Please don't take my post as a criticism of the original firmware, I merely wanted to point out alternatives. I agree, the 3ms sample rate is more than adequate for most applications. (...) Yes, the RCX is rugged in many respects, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

---...--->snip (...) I guess the competition asks you to run a certain distance as precisely as possible, or/and do some precise turns. We often experienced this kind of challenges in our school. The best way seemed to be to collect statistical (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) It really is. I do think somebody made a mistake specific to the rotation sensor, though. I haven't decided yet whether it's the firmware, the sensor, or just the overall mechanism. I can understand how it got past quality control - sometimes (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  GP2D12 Please help

Please help. I just recently got a Sharp GP2D12 ir distance ranger plus RCX interface device from mindsensors. It is pretty cool, however I am getting alot of flucuation in the readings and in turn I think that i am losing out on range. The maximum (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

"Don Stauffer" <BrainChild@Skyler.com> wrote in message news:Hoz4Gp.1zto@lugnet.com... (...) <<SNIP>> (...) The rotation sensor bad counts cannot be fixed at the byte-code level. The problem is "native" to implementation in the underlying firmware (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Re: Please help (Follow up to my earlier post)

(...) Hi Rob, I have a Toshiba Laptop with a USB 2.0 and I bought a USB Tower at Bricklink because my Laptop doesn't have a serial output (I think that they do not make laptops with it anymore). At my first try my computer didn't lock up, but I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.517)

  Weird downloading error

Hello ppl, I have this weird problem where I can't seem to download the lejos firmware completely onto the RCX. The counter on the RCX lcd counts up to 20 as the firmware is downloaded while the LCD also shows a weird 'V' sorta symbol on the far (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) By contrast, BrickOS continuously samples each sensor at a rate of about 6.7 samples per millisecond. This is 20 times more often than the standard firmware. It's no wonder it's more accurate at higher rotation rates. Of course, it also (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Unfortunately, I fear the comparison is all too true! So, is my robot going to blow up? ;) (...) I'd appreciate some specifics. So far, I have not been able to find a way to do this in Robolab. I wrote some code to test raw sensor values and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: Bilder och nyhetsartikel från FLL i Borlänge.

Som uppföljning; Borlängelaget vann robotkörningen och programmeringspriset, här är en bild från när de vann: (URL) Junk Yard Babies bäst i Skandinavien! I den skandinaviska finalen av FIRST LEGO League i Billund i Danmark vann Junk Yard Babies från (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 3 octobre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Festival Bugatti 2007 ** par Marc le 3 octobre (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) [...] (...) Well, I guess at least we now don't have to worry about if or when the 9v line will be discontinued. Like some of you, I am upset. I am upset that LEGO marketed the 9v line so poorly, but I also suspect that in the current (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

More:  Next Page >>