 Robotics / 21821
Re: Legway and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:34:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Bill Blackmer wrote:
We have used EOPDs with Robolab. We have not built a Legway.

Sounds like a fun project, I will see if the younger family wants to do that
over the week and weekend. A home-learning project!

While I agree this sounds like a fun project, don't be too disapointed if things
don't go as well as you hope.  I did some testing with NQC, and I found the
standard firmware to be too slow to balance a Legway.

I'm not going to say it can't be done, and I'd love to see the code (and so
would everyone else), if you (or anyone does) get it to work, but it may be
tough.

Good luck
Steve