 Robotics / 21827
Re: Legway and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 18:45:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I'm not going to say it can't be done, and I'd love to see the code (and so
would everyone else), if you (or anyone does) get it to work, but it may be
tough.

Good luck
Steve

I spent a couple of evenings with a Legway, EOPD sensors and Robolab.  I could
not get it to balance or reach any condition of stability.  I eventually 'gave
up' because I felt that the violent control actions would destroy my motors :)

Steve, you warned me ...!!

Jerry