 Robotics / 21820
RE: Legway and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:25:14 GMT

Hello,

We have used EOPDs with Robolab. We have not built a Legway.

Sounds like a fun project, I will see if the younger family wants to do that
over the week and weekend. A home-learning project!

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Jones, James
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:10 AM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Legway and Robolab

Has anyone been able to build the Legway using the EOPDs and program it
with Robolab?  Is it even possible?

Thanks!

James C. Jones
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
321\235-7800 x5509
321\235-7821 (fax)
jonesj5@ocps.net
www.rightnote.com

"Do what you do so well that those who see you do what you do are going
to come back to see you do it again and tell others that they should see
what you do." - Walt Disney