 Robotics / NXT / 967
Re: Mindstorms NXT 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:07:34 GMT

Thanks Philo,

I should have thought to check nxtasy on the subject. Looks like there are a lot
of improvements; but then again what interests me most is full support of my
computer, which the current software doesn't provide. A patch, in short.

On the other hand, it seems you can get it for free provided you purchased your
NXT set recently, so I could already go ahead and buy a second one. Or maybe
just a phone call to the support would be enough indeed.

Jean-Marc