  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1201 – 1220 of about 14000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LGEO update

(...) I suspected that might be the reason, and I figured out how to do the swap. However, POV export is a new feature of the upcoming LDView 4.0, along with LGEO support in that POV export. I'd prefer if there were an easy way that I could force (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.564)

  Re: RCX e problemi di trasmissione con diversi PC

(...) Ciao Giuliano, Se non ce l'ha fatta Paolo a darti una mano che è un geniosuperschizzatodel pc è difficile che ci riesca io che sono un supe ignorante però a me è capitato un caso strano con uno dei miei RCX: dopo averlo lasciato a riposo senza (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.563)

  Bluetooth remote control of NXT from Mac/Windows?

Is there any software available to control an NXT from a Bluetooth-equipped desktop (needs to support both Mac and Windows)? I'm going to be starting a FIRST Lego League team at my school in the spring, and it occurred to me that it would really (...) (16 years ago, 16-Nov-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) A relatively simple way to hack together an output expander is to throw a commercially available DCC controller into a brick[1]: (2 URLs) Each one of these bricks can control two lamps and a motor. Since each of these DCC bricks is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) Well, looking at some of the more "serious" robots out there, it's amazing what you can do with "just" 3 sensor ports. I currently have robots that use 6 sensors (three light, three touch), and I can easily extend that to at least one more (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Edit! Edit! Edit! My bad, (sp) MINDSTORMS !! Pardon, Here's a preview of Bloobit WIP: 258K (1024 x 1280) (Non MINDSTORMS mecha model) (URL) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.562)

  Spatial sound localization

Sound localization is an extremely exciting topic. While blur localization cues that are based on level differences or precedence effect cues are easy to implement into real robots, the localization of continuous signals based on time difference of (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Proof of Concept--Old School...

(...) it was snivved and adapted from the Mindstorms Mars Exploration set Plagarism is the highest form of flattery and all that :) (...) The whazzit should be ready for the Nov 22 train show in Toronto--I'll get pics and movies up! (...) Space (...) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

mindstorms
(score: 0.561)

  Re: challenge: LEGO copier

(...) <snip> Why not a more positive spin? Reduce complexity by limiting scope to a fixed size panel of colored blocks. Limit colors to black and white, or RGB. Allow brick boundaries to differ. The robot can now simply use 1x1 Lego building blocks (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.561)

  RE: RCX.pm questions [and Linux RCX GUI question]

(...) Luis, You might want to look at my rcxtcl package. It has all of the stuff you need to make messages for the RCX. Currently, the tcl code makes the messages for uploading firmware bytes to the RCX, but there is a routine that will take a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.561)

  Re: RCX serial output? Interfacing to Yost ServoCenter?

To put some things straight, RIS version 2 is sold with a usb interface to the IR tower for programming the RCX, version 1.0 and 1.5 used a serial interface. All three versions of RIS are upgradable to version 2.0 firmware. Version 1.0 RCX has a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.561)

  RE: Palm Hardware Interface idea? + other stuff

yes, cool idea. I have a learning curve to go through, but I'd be interested in pursuing this. Incidentally, it was that palm kit mentioned on slashdot (actually I got there via Wired.com) that I'm waiting on... acroname.com have created a kit under (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.560)

  RCX Blowed up?

Today I was using NQC for the first time using RCX Command Center. Because I have a 1.0 RCX I thought: I have two original Lego-adapters and why shouldn't I use one? So, for the first time I have the RCX, I used a powersuply. After some playing I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.560)

  Re: RCX2

Bill, If you go to (URL) then follow the 'Tips and Tricks' link, the RCX2 beta SDK is under the 'Master Coders' section. A quick quote from the site: <quote> RCX 2.0 BETA SDK Since we made a few small changes and additions to the firmware after we (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.560)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

mindstorms
(score: 0.559)

  Re: Multi-RCX Communication

(...) legOS allows this with a networking protocol. leJOS allows this if you're willing to work with Jini. Both of these require replacing the firmware with either C or Java. You can build your own networking protocol in any language, really. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.558)

  Re: RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)

(...) 2.0 adds new programming features which are mostly noticeable in the graphical programming environment that LEGO supplies. If you're using a different language, though, then the differences will be handled by the compiler. NQC was updated to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.558)

  Re: RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)

(...) What are the differences between 1.0 and 2.0 firmware? I prefer VB to the supplied software anyway, so that makes no difference. Mark (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.558)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) BrickCon has probably a dozen or more LEGO themes represented. Each theme is on a set of tables. SMART is hosting the MINDSTORMS robotic display. We'll be at the back of the room, near the curtains. The public hours for BrickCon are from 11 to (...) (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms
(score: 0.558)

More:  Next Page >>