  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 21 – 40 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

(...) Could you take pictures as you disassemble so that someone else could make a DAT file from the photos? --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Another new MOC

(...) Thanks (...) Yeah, but you have to partially disassemble the rear portion. It's really tight. (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Building habits

(...) Good question. I'm of the build, photograph, and disassemble school of thought - most MOCs stay together for a few weeks and then get recylced back into the collection. I don't cannabalize models for the parts I need - once it starts to come (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) I'll try... I had to disassemble the set to clear the coffee table. I hated building it, it's no fun. Big miss with parents there. (...) So yeah that was just a few parts. It's possible our TRU got these early, they are the flagship store (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Electric motor 71427

(...) I've tried. a) it's hard to disassemble - you'll ruin it. You have to use drill just to take the motor out. You must carefully open it. b) in my case the permanent magnets inside turned to magnetic dust - there was nothing to clean/repair, it (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: SSClagorpion

(...) I know that I have at least 100 pistons, at at least twice that many switches. I'll have to disassemble some projects to make them available. I'll want to document caterpillar, and complete PhD before I disassemble it. After that no problems. (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

If all the sets are currently built, I'd disassemble them as much as is required to fit them back into their boxes. If you no longer have the boxes, invest in a significant quantity of Rubbermaid-type containers, in whatever sizes you think would (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Disassembly of 12V switching motor brick

Has anyone ever tried to disassemble a 12V switching motor brick? I recently acquired one in an auction that fails to work properly. I can hear it make electric sounding noises but it never flips the switch (although manually the switch flips with (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Final Enforcer

Ok, folks... this is it. I am going to disassemble the Enforcer. I need the parts for another big mecha that I'd like to build. If you want to see any specific photos of details, you better get your requests in now. I'll wait a few days before I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: April 6th meeting

(...) oops.... well it "looked" easy to disassemble and transport based on the photos on your webpage. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: inner workings of the old-style cannon

(...) I remember I used to disassemble all my cannons and replace the white tube with a spring from one of my old technic shock absorbers ;) But now with the new single piece cannons you can't do that anymore :( (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: X10-2 camera usage with Mindstorms?

Hi I have a same camera. and I disassemble and reconstruct to like this. (URL) (This WwbPage is written in Japanese.) (...) ---...--- Jin Sato * jinsato@magi.com * (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Is Extreme Creatures Good? FOS stuff

Dean Husby wrote in message <39E24918.6440C972@a....bc.ca>... (...) Arghhh, now i just HAVE to disassemble a few of them and replace it with a green, and a yellow, and a blue... Or maybe a LED that swiches from red to green when swiching polarity. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

I am totally blown away by that layout! I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GIu9p4.8rx@lugnet.com... (...) running. (...) any (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Storage thoughts

(...) Bardiel... (...) I used to sit on the floor when I was younger, and never considered building any other way. When I was in high school, my back and neck would start to ache too much after Lego building sprees, so I started building on the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Electro-magnets

IMHO is the easiest way to get strong electro-magnets to disassemble 6V relays. They include good electro-magnets. I did so and was able to hold a 500g hammer with two of them running at 6V. I used relays from FINDER (Series 55 if i remember right), (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: cue cat

(...) If I :understood the original :poster correctly, the :idea is to :disassemble the :Cat and :remove its light :sensor. I don't think the :idea was to use the :Cat directly. :Kekoa (23 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) Yes, Tom I did disassemble Kumamoto Castle for the Great Wall but I still have the itch in me to build some more castles. Recently, I got a really nice picture with a cutout of the main donjon of Hemeji Castle and later on this year after I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar

Please, please, please take more photos of that before you disassemble it! Absolutely awesome engines...and a very interesting aysmmetrical cockpit (more like bridge..) design. I'm curious as to what is on the port side of the ship aft of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

  Re: Should there be a set size for Brickshelf pics?

(...) ...unless you're trying to disassemble a model, of course ;-) Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.909)

More:  Next Page >>