 Space / 13975
Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:09:25 GMT

Please, please, please take more photos of that before you disassemble it!
Absolutely awesome engines...and a very interesting aysmmetrical cockpit
(more like bridge..) design.  I'm curious as to what is on the port side of
the ship aft of the bridge...it looks like an empty space.  Keep up the good
work!

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
/Me goes to look for the 100th time. :-P And of course, super dooper mego
awesome ship D-man!

Thank you again!

PS Where have ja been?

Since my son Noah was born, I've been a busy dad. Finding time to build is a
real struggle so, for the time being, I've given up making big spaceships. I
have one spaceship that I made recently (while my wife and son were out of
town for a week) and there are a few pics on Brickshelf taken by other people.

Taken by Jeff Ranjo:

Bruce Hietbrink:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/042002/space1-1.jpg
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/042002/space1-2.jpg

In front of Brad Hamilton's Cathedral, taken by Henry Lim:

That's all I have found floating around out there. Eventually, I'll take my
own pics and make a folder on Brickshelf.

D-Man