 Space / 13966
13965  |  13967
Subject:
Link to Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:45:11 GMT

Greetings! Suzanne emailed me and suggested I repost the link to Starship
Gibraltar on Brickshelf:

I remember making a series of posts for Gibraltar as I compiled different
pictures that others had taken (I didn't have a digital camera at the time).
But when I got a camera, I took all new pics myself and deleted the original
folder so the links in the previous LUGNET posts don't work. I'm guessing
Suzanne came across those earlier posts, checked the link and it didn't work.

Anyway, just thought I'd make sure a link was out there for anyone who has
yet to check out Starship Gibraltar. And many thanks to everyone who checked
it out and enjoyed it!

Dan