 Space / 13969
Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:

Since my son Noah was born, I've been a busy dad. Finding time to build is a
real struggle so, for the time being, I've given up making big spaceships. I
have one spaceship that I made recently (while my wife and son were out of
town for a week) and there are a few pics on Brickshelf taken by other people.

Ahah. real life. :-/ Good luck with being daddy D-man.

Taken by Jeff Ranjo:

Bruce Hietbrink:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/042002/space1-1.jpg
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/lugola/042002/space1-2.jpg

In front of Brad Hamilton's Cathedral, taken by Henry Lim:

That's all I have found floating around out there. Eventually, I'll take my
own pics and make a folder on Brickshelf.

Hey, that's very cool. I rember seing that on brickshelf one day. The use of
the thingy from the LOM shuttle set is darn cool. Very neat engines on this
ship. And it's not something I'd call small.

I think the family needs to go out of town more often. :-D

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

D-Man