 Space / 13976
Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:13:20 GMT

Whoooaaaaaaa.....far out.  I've never seen anything like it!  Interesting
color scheme, unlike any I've ever seen before.  Nice microfig work, too bad
Lego doesn't make other pieces in tan and light blue.  Incredibly unique ship!!

In lugnet.build.military, Mladen Pejic writes:
I finally got a chance to build something... and SUPRISE... It ain't a
mecha! ;-D

---

Name: S-97 "Belyj Yastreb" (White Hawk)
Country of Origin: Russia
Company: Sukhoi
Role: Space Superiority Fighter

Arguably the best fighter available today, the S-97 was designed and built by
the famous "Sukhoi" aerospace company. Four liquid-fuel rocket pods, and a
single ram-jet engine can propel the craft to incredible supersonic speeds. One
dorsal-mounted radome keeps track of all hostile enemy ships, fighters, and
projectiles. Two, fire-linked, turret-mounted rail guns provide short-range
firepower. Twelve multi-purpose missiles allow the S-97 to cause incredible,
long-range, destruction. The fighter is operated by one pilot and one gunner.
Limited atmospheric flight can also be achieved, but at great risk to the crew.

---

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/