 Space / 14022
Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:50:45 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:GvEFv0.1vz@lugnet.com...

Oh Jon, you know I would if only school didn't keep me so busy. :-(

(However, if you wanna build some, go right ahead; I'll be uploading the • .MPD
file soon.)

You know I just might take you up on that.  I've built almost nothing
microfig, much less a fighter.  I'll try to come up with something on a
similar scale to your ship whis week sometime.

-Jon