 Space / 14021
Re: Luxury car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:24:15 GMT

Very nice... ;-D

I like the smooth shape that you achieved with those new curved pieces. That
new blue colour sure is cool too. Hope to see more of these types of hovercars.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.build, Jon Palmer writes:
I've been throwing around the idea of a pizza delivery car that would cruise
around the city of tomorrow (think Blade Runner's L.A./Fifth Element's New
York/Coruscant)

This isn't it:

This looks like a luxury car like a big mercedes or cadillac.  I'm not sure
if the large engine in the back is stock or a modification--maybe I'll
release it again as a scaled down model and as an even more powerful model.
Anyway it needs a few more finishing touches but I thought I share it now.

I crossposted this to .starwars because I thought it would also fit right in
on Coruscant.

Tell me what ya think.

-Jon