 Space / 14023
Re: Luxury car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:42:56 GMT

Very nice!  I like the use of the LOM windshield.

One question though ...

Where do you put the pizza?

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:33:49 -0500, Jon Palmer wrote:

I've been throwing around the idea of a pizza delivery car that would
cruise around the city of tomorrow (think Blade Runner's L.A./Fifth
Element's New York/Coruscant)

This isn't it:

This looks like a luxury car like a big mercedes or cadillac.  I'm not
sure if the large engine in the back is stock or a modification--maybe
I'll release it again as a scaled down model and as an even more
powerful model. Anyway it needs a few more finishing touches but I
thought I share it now.

I crossposted this to .starwars because I thought it would also fit
right in on Coruscant.

Tell me what ya think.

-Jon
--