 Space / 14013
Re: Luxury car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:17:38 GMT

Aha....I saw this little beauty this morning.  I was wondering when the
proper introduction was going to be made.

As I was building the EpII Slave, turning over feverishly in my mind was the
thought 'what am I going to do with these blue faring pieces'.  It looks
like I was not alone!  You dinged it out of the park Jon....the pieces fit
the part of the luxury model (even in BMW mindnight blue) right on.  A great
little runner.

Please... build up!  Build down!  Just keep building!

Now if I could only find a local dealer that sold it.  Maybe that little
Gammorean lot down on the corner....

Great stuff as always.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.build, Jon Palmer writes:
I've been throwing around the idea of a pizza delivery car that would cruise
around the city of tomorrow (think Blade Runner's L.A./Fifth Element's New
York/Coruscant)

This isn't it:

This looks like a luxury car like a big mercedes or cadillac.  I'm not sure
if the large engine in the back is stock or a modification--maybe I'll
release it again as a scaled down model and as an even more powerful model.
Anyway it needs a few more finishing touches but I thought I share it now.

I crossposted this to .starwars because I thought it would also fit right in
on Coruscant.

Tell me what ya think.

-Jon