 Space / 14069
Re: Luxury car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:26:40 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
news:GvE8zq.4x1@lugnet.com...
I've been throwing around the idea of a pizza delivery car that would • cruise
around the city of tomorrow (think Blade Runner's L.A./Fifth Element's New
York/Coruscant)

You should read Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.  First chapter is mostly
describes futuristic pizza delivery (and the vehicle) run by the Mafia.
It's a good book.

Stoof