 Space / 13978
Re: New MOC - S-97 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:24:15 GMT

Nice design, Mladen.  Good color usage.  A couple of days ago, it
occurred to me that I hadn't seen a new non-mecha MOC from you in
awhile.  Talk about weird timing.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Mladen Pejic wrote:

I finally got a chance to build something... and SUPRISE... It ain't a
mecha! ;-D

---

Name: S-97 "Belyj Yastreb" (White Hawk)
Country of Origin: Russia
Company: Sukhoi
Role: Space Superiority Fighter

Arguably the best fighter available today, the S-97 was designed and built by
the famous "Sukhoi" aerospace company. Four liquid-fuel rocket pods, and a
single ram-jet engine can propel the craft to incredible supersonic speeds. One
dorsal-mounted radome keeps track of all hostile enemy ships, fighters, and
projectiles. Two, fire-linked, turret-mounted rail guns provide short-range
firepower. Twelve multi-purpose missiles allow the S-97 to cause incredible,
long-range, destruction. The fighter is operated by one pilot and one gunner.
Limited atmospheric flight can also be achieved, but at great risk to the crew.

---

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/