 Technic / 12482
Re: Electric motor 71427
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:49:42 GMT

SlavekT wrote:

I have problems with two seized electric motors 71427 which come with 8479 sets.
It is impossible to rotate shafts with bare fingers. Could anybody give me
detailed guidelines how to safely disassemble them to clean or to repair them?

I've tried.
a) it's hard to disassemble - you'll ruin it. You have to use drill just
to take the motor out. You must carefully open it.
b) in my case the permanent magnets inside turned to magnetic dust -
there was nothing to clean/repair, it was ruined (without reason)

I asked Czech LEGO for replacement, got it after few weeks.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.