 Technic / 12475
Re: Electric motor 71427
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Slawomir Tamulewicz wrote:
I have problems with two seized electric motors 71427 which come with 8479 sets.
It is impossible to rotate shafts with bare fingers. Could anybody give me
detailed guidelines how to safely disassemble them to clean or to repair them?
Please, help me!

Hello, this happens from time to time. Contact Lego Consumer Affairs and they
should be happy to replace them for you.

I was checking through my motors and found three that were seized. Either from
not being used, or for some reason or another. I called up Lego and they sent me
new ones.

As for taking them apart. I dunno. There are people that have internal pictures
of the Motors somewhere I'm sure.

Good luck.