 Robotics / 12590
Re: X10-2 camera usage with Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:06:05 GMT

Hi

  I have a same camera.
  and I disassemble and reconstruct to like this.

http://207.236.16.161/JinSato/MindStorms/Dkousaku/kaizou-xcam2/Images/proto-t
ype-camera-04.jpg

and

http://207.236.16.161/JinSato/MindStorms/Dkousaku/kaizou-xcam2/Images/proto-t
ype-camera-05.jpg

http://207.236.16.161/JinSato/MindStorms/Dkousaku/kaizou-xcam2/index.html
  (This WwbPage is written in Japanese.)

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:42:55 GMT
"rhendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote:

I have recently purchased an X10-2 wireless color camera in hopes to use it in
my frivilous campaigns at Mindstorming.  I haven't received the camera yet,
but I was wondering if any of you fellow robot heads could give me some advice
or tricks on hook up, usage, and compatibility.  The website (if you don't
know already) for the camera is:

http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk45a.htm

Thanks for all your input!!!

Rob