 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1304
Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Erik Olson writes:

You lucky dog!  More pics please.

I'll try... I had to disassemble the set to clear the coffee table. I hated
building it, it's no fun. Big miss with parents there.

Did you photograph only a small portion of a much larger set or what?  I
have been checking their website pretty frequently, but I haven't seen this
stuff in detail yet.  I will likely check again now!

So yeah that was just a few parts.

It's possible our TRU got these early, they are the flagship store giving
FAO Schwarz a drubbing.

-Erik