 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1314
Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Aaron Dalan writes:

I dreamed about these last night.

You dream about them, I keep *smelling* them. The paint and plastic is
aromatic. The joints still squeak with tacky paint, surely dislodging a
molecule or two into the air. Everywhere I go, I catch little whiffs of
whatever is in the wind and I think  *megabloks*. It's like the first time I
smelled model glue and thought about it every time I smelt orange flavoring.
I won't bring up perfume...

A diabolical marketing scheme.

Do the knights have helmets that can be removed, or is the head/helmet all
one piece?

They're one piece. Every figure has a different head/helmet. Some of them
have four horns. Truly undignified.

-Erik