  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 966 – 985 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re:AI in RCX (from proposer)

Ok! I should NOT have said that programming neural-networks on the RCX is impossible, and that the only way is to use the PC. And to Yiu, I would like to say that I had no intention of detering you from this project. I agree completely with Andy (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

This seems like as good a place as any to hang my hat on this thread. I find the question horrifying. From the analogies offered about condoms in schools and needle parks, might not the question be rephrased "Are we all too drug-free?" (or the other (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Rant

One point that hasn't been mentioned in all the foregoing discussions about Lego's direction with the new Technic sets is what I think must be of vital concern to them and that is "critical pieces". Especially these days, now it's so easy to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Rant...

(...) I'm actually very fond of these new angle connectors, even though the point you make about them not being as flexible as the toggle joint is accurate. As far as I am concerned, the great thing about them is their colour - you can make designs (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Monitoring auctions for street value?

(...) Yeah, the mining issue is definitely a touchy one. If it were being done for profit I suppose that the corporations would definitely take exception. I had considered archiving the complete auction page, but decided against it since it would (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: A good use for 2001 Alpha Team

(...) It reminded me of kind of a James Bond or Mission Impossible type theme, but what you pointed out is also true. (...) As if we din't have enough licensing from Lego. :D (...) That we be pretty cool, with all his many gadgets and everything. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Catalog of female minifigs?

Is there such a thing as a complete listing of all inarguably female minifigs and what sets they come in? I suppose it might be overwhelming (impossible?) to list every female minifig from Town and Paradisa (or maybe not), but I'm especially (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

impossible
(score: 0.889)

  Re: A new challenge...

A good idea, but I think your numbers are too low. Heck, a train car's couplers, plate, wheels, and bogie plate cost about half that alone ($25). When I imagine what a good quality train car should cost, I think in comparable terms ie O scale cars (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Canadian Lines...

Hey, Vancouver and Alberta Clubs...what are you waiting for? ;-) I just got home from a trip across central Canada, mainly by rail. (Ottawa - Toronto - Winnipeg - Edmonton - Jasper - Banff - Calgary!) OK, modeling The Canadian (VIA #001 and #002) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Re: AI in RCX

I think that you should not immediately discount the idea of nueral networks in the RCX. Bert van Dam has done amazing stuff with networks on the RCX, and using no PC code. The point of the RCX is to try, learn, and invernt, not to say that it is (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Looking for MISB 4.5/12V train sets

7720 7730 7740 7750 7755 7760 7810 7866 If anyone happens to have any of these available please do contact me. Thanks and regards, Torsten legodude@gmx.net PS: No set is impossible to get! :-) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Lego Movie Themes

Don't you think that Lego should make more themes based on popular movies? The StarWars theme was real popular, so a new Mission: Impossible theme or something. I like James Bond movies so personally I'd like that sorta theme, but the list of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Gear spacings.

(...) You have a good point there, and like yourself, part of me is in agreement. Even with that, I think perhaps one of the most interesting things about a program like this would be seeing if it came up with anything unusual or non-obvious that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) I don't work for LEGO either, but until the time that Brad J. showed up it was impossible to find a publicly acknowledged EMAIL address AT ALL, let alone get a reply. So this is already a step in the right direction. I assume that this was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?

(...) That seems logical enough. Possibly it will solve my problem when I get home. I had plugged in a half-pyramid on the fourth side. Somehow it all seemed so much trickier last night. But, one peak brick and one gable leaning on it.. so obvious! (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A0DB4A3.2F33B6...ing.com... (...) that the (...) the (...) Right, I brought this up here last year, while debating Larry, who was much more steadfast and aware of his stance on the abortion (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Parental strategies? (was: Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne)

(...) Yes, a parent's love should be unconditional for their children. Even so, I'm not sure one can really turn love on and off for their kids. (...) I tested my theory with my own kids last night. They actually gave me that answer. Maybe I have (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.887)

  5580 Highway Rig  [DAT]

I have just completed the 5580 highway rig. it is only missing the trans-yellow pipes and the drive band in the engine, but these are undetectable. please let me know what you think! the reason why the drive band is not there as well as the pipes is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 0.887)

  RE: AI in RCX

This is the first time I have posted and I don't look at my mail very often so I may be late in the conversation, however: Andy, thank you for reminding all of us that there is nothing impossible! Road blocks do not exist in my world nor should they (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Review of 7106 Droid Escape

I can't wait to get my hands on those 4x4x6 curved wall pieces! Those will be great architectural building components! You can build up walls like this using the 4x4x1 curved pieces, but its almost impossible to get enough to do anything with. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.887)

More:  Next Page >>