 General / 24183
Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kim Toll writes:
You can use the regualr double
slope peak pieces to connect the two opposing sides, and then one of the
pieces you describe to join the perpendicular roof line.  You may have been
doing that all ready, but it didn't sound like it from your need for three
of them.  But maybe I'm just not understanding how the roof line looks.

That seems logical enough. Possibly it will solve my problem when I get home. I
had plugged in a half-pyramid on the fourth side. Somehow it all seemed so much
trickier last night. But, one peak brick and one gable leaning on it.. so
obvious!

Alright: I was simplifying by a lot to call it a T-shaped building. Really
there are quite a few other features on it that would be impossible for me to
describe! Although I know there are words for them, they're not in my working
vocabulary. For starters there are several little dormer (?) window things that
require gable connectors. They are all different sizes, and one of them
dominates one corner of an L-shaped building, making it T-shaped at the
junction. Then there are 3 smaller ones, and I didn't even get to the funny
lean-to on the other end, which uses white slopes...

10 gable connectors in 2152, huh. I know I bought a 2152 once. I wonder where
the other pieces have disappeared to? There was even a 2152 still on a store
shelf last I checked.