 General / 24186
Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:54:55 GMT

That Santa was one bit of Lego I did buy during my prefab-castle-loathing dark
ages between 85 and 97! The two funny roof bits were totally novel to me. My
experience in exotic roof bits was confined to 1 London Bus gift (2 inside
corners, 4 outside corners) and a quantity of ordinary red slopes. Still, Santa
went into the Lego bag and when I discovered him years later those pieces were
novel all over again.

Now I have so many from bulk packs I can actually build fancy roofs! Where I
used to plan the whole roof around using just those 6 special London Bus
corners! It's getting so I can attempt gray roofs thanks to Star Wars and RR.
If I had a use for even a tan roof it wouldn't be so far-fetched. Here's hoping
for brown slope packs soon...

(Let me just say: Gary has more London Buses. A lot more. There, it's already
said. He's going to say it was for the windows now!)

Next: thinking about non-existent roof pieces...