  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 871 – 890 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ed Boxer MIA

I know I owe several people e:mail responses. Last Wednesday I awoke with a pinched nerve in my neck (and numbing pain in my right arm) that has made posting impossible. I will get back to you as soon as I can. (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) Okay, good to hear you officially admit your "mistakes" now, although I still think two different batches are a marketing strategy, rather than a true misprint (which sounds rather impossible having in mind how much hope and efforts TLC has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Suddenly Chris makes it personal (was: Nothing personal, but...)

(...) You're creating a false dichotomy; by forcing Shiri to assert a hard line of distinction--knowing that such a hard line is by its nature impossible--you are attempting to say that no distinction can exist between "too much," "too little," and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Dacta Hospital

Hi, I'm finding it mildly irritating that the Dacta Hospital (9364) is unavailable. I would very much like to get this set...just for the hospital-like elements. Or if this is impossible, someone to post instructions on Brickshelf, or to photocopy (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.dacta)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LEGO Puzzle: Soma Cube

Hmmm... not to take issue with your son [grin], but these pieces which form a 3x3x3 Soma Cube do not reform to construct 2 smaller cubes. In fact, it is impossible for any number of cubic block pieces that form a single cube to be able to form two (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: NWBrickCon in the news

(...) in the article it mentions David Schilling and Waterloo, Ontario (where Dave graduated from). Just thought I would x-post this here. I am sure that it will be nearly impossible for most if any of our members will be attending. Looks like it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ?

Hi Ray, I've experienced several problems. I saw on slashdot.org that some nameservers have been knocked out. :-( I've tried pinging both bricklink and their webhost (northcomp) and it is impossible to resolve the names to ip-adresses. /Carsten (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: On a scale of 0 to 10?

Hi all. The reason the equation is unsolvable is because B is an unneeded constant. Why? A*e^(q+B)=A*(e^q)*(e^B) It is impossible to distinquish between A & e^B. What you need to solve is an equation of the form s=A*exp(B*q) + C This is the form of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: zemi.net

(...) I think that's where it went wrong. ALL the pictures I have looked at were wider than high, so all the thumbs are compressed sideways. Once you've noticed it, it's almost impossible to ignore... (...) noticeable? As I noticed it at once, yes, (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Spammer Using LUGNET?

(...) Looks like some spammer or script kiddie (or worm) figured out that LUGNET is a good domain to spoof return addresses from. It is very very unlikely (although not impossible, I suppose, but it would have to be something that works on Linux) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Is lego *truly* unlimited? (some thoughts)

I was just wondering today about how much lego is trumpeted as having an 'unlimited' number of possibilites. Now I'm no math whiz, but it seemed logically impossible to me. So here's some food for thought for the gurus out there to digest and make (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 3T

(...) Well that tells me that your line following programs are WAAAAAY too intricate! Oh wait, no, probably not. By the way, I did some more testing last night. I'm finding it near impossible to use a light sensor and tell the difference between a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: IC Question

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a better way to see all of the functions when you type list functions on the DOS IC screen. On my P166 it is nearly impossible to press the enter key and then the Pause button before all of the functions have (...) (27 years ago, 30-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Scans of Ninja sets from Japan

AAA...AAAUUU...UUUGG.....HHH!!!!! (URL) has BROWN 1x3 slopes. Oh, GREAT, that means I've now got ANOTHER color car to build, in a near-impossible-colo...-in-brown. Damn, this will probably be worse than waiting for the 1x3 orange slopes to match my (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: expansion ports

(...) Does anybody know if LEGO has a patent on the 9V connector? I assume that it would be covered by some protection. This might make selling a complete expander product or other sensors impossible. A kit that required the user to complete the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Suggestion for interprocess communication

(...) Yeah, well. I'm using Borland Delphi, and I suppose there are easy support for D&D there too, although I've never used it. (...) Of course it's possible - nothing is impossible! If it's worth the effort is another question :-) (...) Ever tried (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Actually, that's a debatable conclusion. Not that I want this to go to .debate. TLC definitely has the *resources* to put into such a project. So it's not impossible that they could come up with a better LEGO CAD. But I'm not sure that it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  FS: Black 4x3 low slopes in Bulk!

I just added *200* 4x3 black low slopes to my Brickbay store. It took me more than a few thousand dollars to collect these babies; they are near impossible to get in these quantities. So get'em while you can! All are in mint condition. (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Most useless plentiful part?

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G7yywG.Et6@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, and cyan. I like them a lot for the reason you state -- they are good for modular designs, where joining subassemblies requires friction pins, but putting one (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..)

(...) We hope to have your talents put to IOM use soon :) (...) The Mist represents not only unexplored land, but in some instances, land that is suicidal or impossible to enter (1). One MAY enter Level 1 Mist, but it is rather useless - the terrain (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>