 General / 568
Re: Scans of Ninja sets from Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:37:08 GMT

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/2436/ninja4.jpg has BROWN 1x3
slopes.  Oh, GREAT, that means I've now got ANOTHER color car to build, in a
near-impossible-color-that-I-may-have-to-wait-a-year-for-to-get-the-2x3-slopes-in-brown.

Damn, this will probably be worse than waiting for the 1x3 orange slopes to
match my 2x3 slopes from the Halloween buckets.

Then again, one of the SW sets has the brown 1x3 slopes, doesn't it?  The
bikes?  Did anyone notice 2x3 brown slopes in the SW or RockRaider sets?

Michael Ulring wrote:

I received the four smaill boxed Ninja sets today.  Scans the four boxes
as well as the back of the box are here:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/boxback.jpg

The back of the box has pictures of things you can build with different
combinations of sets.
--
Michael Ulring
University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/2436/

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |