 General / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
Scans of Ninja sets from Japan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 17:13:17 GMT

I received the four smaill boxed Ninja sets today.  Scans the four boxes
as well as the back of the box are here:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja3.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/ninja4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/2436/boxback.jpg

The back of the box has pictures of things you can build with different
combinations of sets.
--
Michael Ulring
University of Cincinnati - ulringmc@email.uc.edu