 Events / NWBrickCon / 63
Re: NWBrickCon in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 04:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share our 15 minutes of fame.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/lifestyle/89685_lego04.shtml

~GAMH

in the article it mentions David Schilling and Waterloo, Ontario (where
Dave graduated from).

Just thought I would x-post this here.  I am sure that it will be nearly
impossible for most if any of our members will be attending.  Looks like
it will be a nice event, though.

Thanks,

Ben