 Robotics / Handy Board / 2081
Re: IC Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:00:18 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a better way to see all of the
functions when you type list functions on the DOS IC screen.  On my P166
it is nearly impossible to press the enter key and then the Pause button
before all of the functions have zoomed by me.  The only thing I can
think of would be to "downgrade" my PC to a 386 so it runs slower.
  -Joe

Imagine me... answering somebodys IC question....Anyway, in response to
Bill Conroy's question, when using the IC dos version, there is a way to
see the entire "list function". After running the command, hit the
"Pause" key and this will stop the scrolling. The faster your PC though,
the faster you have to be. To continue, hit the "Enter" key. Not as
conveinent as Windows, but it works.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my Learning IC query. I think I've
found a good beginners book already. I also found some decent C books at
my local library.

Terry King
Terry.King@fmr.com