  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 726 – 745 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Wars (...) First off I have to give credit to Dave Eaton once again this is really his design. (URL) I can sure try and explain how its done. :-). I have read several of the posts writen here by Shiri and Jeff and I will try and address some (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.912)

  HB sensors....HELP??

Hi Finaaly got my exp board working and now yet another problem. When checking sensors every 4 secs or so I always get 255. Checking a light sensor on my bot is now impossible, trying to track a candle left and right every time I getr back 255 It (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.912)

  Re: Bid retractions (was Re: eBay dead again)

(...) I doubt there's many people doing this. It's not impossible to catch someone. All bid retractions and cancelations are recorded in the bid history for the auction. A user's bid profile shows the number of bid retractions in the past 7 days, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.912)

  Re: Silver Metroliner Pics

(...) Oh please! That thing takes 40 silver 2x4 bricks per side! If you can't get a Metroliner off of ebay, try to get 80 silver bricks. And that is also a lot of silver tubes- 40 elbows per side and 40 straights in the middle. Of course, there are (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.912)

  Re: Error with searching lugnet.off-topic.test?

(...) Yup. And since Todd did not mention this explicitly, this has always been the case. Impossible to search .off-topic.test from the web interface--from the homepage, the off-topic page, or from the off-topic.test page. Newsreaders, however, can (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.912)

  WTB/T: Garage door assembly.

From what I've seen, this may be near impossible, but I'd like to trade for or buy an almost whole garage door assembly (the door pieces and the 1x2 slotted bricks). I've got the 1x14 top bricks, I got a bunch of them in my Metro Park and Service (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Disassembly of 12V switching motor brick

(...) Hi, If you mean the 'large' gray brick used to switch the remote points from the 12V era, well, i did open one past year. I don't have it anymore, Reinhard 'Ben' Benneke has it now (the one from the ABS ... site) It's not easy to open them, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Looking for some rare pieces

Hi, I am in need of the following pieces. If you can help, please e-mail me. I will pay for pieces or trade if you are looking for something specific. Here's what I need: - 1x1 Brick Clear (x2) - 1x6 Brick Clear - Minifig Blue Cape (from Castle (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Making Lego airborne

(...) that (...) Last year, I visited group which operate a old R100 airship hanger as a full scale building test facility. Basically, they construct buildings inside the hanger... close the doors... then burn 'em. See the hanger here: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) Probably there will be a way to set an additional password to use on top of the main password as a simple sign-in/sign-out layer, or to choose one of several machine-generated passwords. (...) By design, that is impossible. There is no way to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

I really want the ability to set my own password. I've lost my password somewhere and don't have a prayer of remembering what it is. SO I can't rate my articles 100 and Todd's 0 until I either find it again or get my pw set to something easy for me (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) That would potentially shift some of the blame if something bad did happen to someone, but could it prevent blame or suspicions from occurring in the first place? It seems to me that such wording or agreement would not actually lessen the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: 6 vs. 8 wide?

I realize that, but what if the simple installation of an automatic point makes clearance of 8-wide trains impossible? Do we then not allow the remote points on 8 wide layouts? What about layouts that are 6 wide, but will connect to 8 wide train (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) that (...) True, it is their job to pay attention to what fans want, but the bottom line DOES show that. Profit is a measure of consumer satisfaction. The fact is that what WE want is not necessarily what the majority of Lego consumers want. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Perspective (Was:Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!))

(...) Your point about the languange, no I don't ignore it (go look in lugnet.admin.general). You also do raise a good point that most of this discussion does belong in debate (though there is some bits which do relate to TLC, and there certainly is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.911)

  Re: This new subject doesn't reset the thread (Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) That still doesn't entitle you to insult people. If I say "All people who live in East Boogle are morons." (thinking that's a totally fake location) and someone says "hey, I live in East Boogle", you've (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: GUI LUGNET streaming news client in Java (Was: Pseudo-streaming live news (was: Re: Monitor Page))

(...) Good point. I wasn't clear enough. This does not require any browser support of Java. Instead, it's a Java application which periodically *launches* Netscape (could be any browser, regardless of Java support). (...) This, essentially, is what (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Onore delle armi? No... Prossima sfida? Si!

"iant" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:38e3b190.421278...net.com... (...) E' vero, sono molto belli, ma danno un notevole vantaggio a chi li possiede (considera che anch'io ne ho uno e mi dispiace molto non poterlo usare). Non so... (...) Più (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Sfida LF5: proposta

"Giulio Ferrari" <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message news:38E3D5B9.825306...@iol.it... (...) :-) (...) Beh, il sumo prevede anche la possibilità di fare perdere l'equilibrio all'avversario. Se non mettiamo questa variante potrebbero esserci solo dei (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

impossible
(score: 0.910)

More:  Next Page >>