 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5428
5427  |  5429
Subject:
WTB/T: Garage door assembly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:12:48 GMT

From what I've seen, this may be near impossible, but I'd like to trade for or
buy an almost whole garage door assembly (the door pieces and the 1x2 slotted
bricks). I've got the 1x14 top bricks, I got a bunch of them in my Metro Park
and Service Tower, but I now want the 1x2s and door slots. I prefer to trade,
look at my page http://www.geocities.com/compguy_926, or if you don't see what
you want there, email me and I might have what you want.

Joel