 Robotics / Handy Board / 7614
7613  |  7615
Subject:
HB sensors....HELP??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 23:17:44 GMT

Hi
Finaaly got my exp board working and now yet another problem. When checking
sensors every 4 secs or so I always get 255. Checking a light sensor on my bot
is now impossible, trying to track a candle left and right every time I getr
back 255 It jerks all the way around do to programming (If analog 25 is greater
than 24 go left etc. so it goes in the wrong direction and looses candle.) Is
the getting back of 255 a problem with my board or is that they its always
been.(moved the light sensors from the old analog headers on the HB to the Exp
to save room and problem started.)

Thanx in advance-Alex

AKA-Roboman!

PS: Thanx for your responses.....