  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 651 – 670 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Gothic Cathedral

(...) Hi Gary, Do you have any better photos of this? It is almost impossible to see the details of the cathedral and I would very much like to as they all look very interesting. The crossribbing in the two top towers in this pic ((URL)) looks (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Mating Game - moc up

(...) I have ideas, but when you have two 'bots not facing one another, it's next to impossible for them to face each other unless there's communication between the 'bots--I mean, I can get my 'bot facing the other 'bot relatively easy, but if (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Bug in current version of LDList

(...) If it doesn't happen to you, it's obviously kind of hard (read: well-nigh impossible) to fix. Having said that, as far as I know, the setting is enabled by default (at least in Windows XP). I know exactly how to enable and disable it with (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.30 ***  [DAT]

Hi Michael, (...) I just stumbled on the same problem. This single line is enough to show the problem (Impossible to change the transformation matrix): 1 1 0 0 -25 38 0 0 0 0 -38 0 1 0 48\4-4edge.dat Philo (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

Kris wrote (...) As stated by Lester and Bernd, navigation in a 'real' world environment is somewhat complicate. Due to limitations in accuracy, it is nearly impossible to perform the 3 basic tasks mentioned by Bernd. (...) First i thought, that it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Interesting...wasn't aware of Reutersvärd's work. Thanks for the name. Just found these through Alta Vista: (2 URLs) the ad company used that triangle, with separated blocks and an open middle, and maybe the same colors and maybe different (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Yes. But doing so without Todd's knowledge, _while keeping it up tom date_, is next to impossible. I suspect somebody who downloaded the entire site would show up a significant blip in traffic, also. Then there is the fact that by far not (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) A corollary: any piece falling off of a model will fall into the model where it is impossible to reach without disassembling at least half of the constrution. Shaking the model in an attempt to remove the lost piece will result in the piece (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Error with searching lugnet.off-topic.test?

(...) Yup. And since Todd did not mention this explicitly, this has always been the case. Impossible to search .off-topic.test from the web interface--from the homepage, the off-topic page, or from the off-topic.test page. Newsreaders, however, can (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  RE: CSV delimiters

(...) I agree. I was trying to hack an Excel file into some usable html, and those "" made it nearly impossible for me to do search and replaces to get valid html without messing it up in other places. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Get together

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EDA1B9.ABD@mi...ing.com... (...) My preference would be a weekday evening but I would weight my vote the lowest. It will be virtually impossible for me to participate during the day on a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Rolling Blackouts

(...) The text you quoted *claims* it cannot. It is an assertion by that author, not a fact, that it is impossible to do so. That is not a view I share. The point of this subthread is to explore further, with concrete ideas and proposals, whether it (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) How do think TLC can do this? Make a Castle Kingdom for $50.00? Impossible. Kids buy lego because of its ability to create, and parents buy Lego because of its educational value. Lego was always an expensive toy, not just now. So if the price (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) This is really cool, Steve. Milling grooves into the parts can get you designs that would be impossible or at least costly to mold into the part. Molding a texture on the side of a brick is expensive. It requires more moving parts in the mold, (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) While I'm certain the minifig in the diorama is meant to represent Mace, it's impossible to read anything into what a future production minifig might look like based on a LEGO company diorama. Everyone was all aflutter about the Stormtroopers (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  MOC: Another Escher picture in Lego - Belvedere

Another joint project with Daniel Shiu; this time one of Escher's more famous "impossible" pictures - you can find it at (URL) of interesting half-brick spacing, apart from the obvious difficulties ;-) Comments? Andrew (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"

(...) Well there are still a few Eschers left ;-) I admit there aren't all that many more "impossible" ones that I have a good idea yet how to do, but I think we have a good chance of at least another one or two (Does anyone have a good idea how to (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Short Range Bomber

(...) Hey Tom, I really dig the shape of this. And you've achieved success with a canopy that I've found impossible to use to date. -Nick (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 8x9 foot LEGO menorah constructed in Burlingame, CA

(...) I wonder who this rabbi talked to at LEGO, because telling him it was impossible seems silly. Anyways, the article didn't have any pictures, but I was able to locate (URL) another article>, which had one sorta (URL) bad picture>. Did anyone (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  RACHAL Polar - changeover day

Hi all, Another quarter (well, tomorrow anyway) and another RACHAL. The last entry for RACHAL Impossible is up (URL) 1> and it's time for a new challenge. This month we go back to the snow (yes it seems we have an addiction) with a guest submission (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>