 Off-Topic / Debate / 10513
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 12:57:52 GMT

As the text I quoted states, the market can not be trusted to look after the
environment. Are you really saying you think it can?

The text you quoted *claims* it cannot. It is an assertion by that author,
not a fact, that it is impossible to do so. That is not a view I share.

The point of this subthread is to explore further, with concrete ideas and
proposals, whether it can or cannot, not merely to assert it cannot. If you
just want to say it can't, we heard you already, and your time may be better
utilised elsewhere.

++Lar