 Off-Topic / Debate / 10514
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:27:37 GMT

As the text I quoted states, the market can not be trusted to look after the
environment. Are you really saying you think it can?

The text you quoted *claims* it cannot. It is an assertion by that author,
not a fact, that it is impossible to do so.

Did I say it was as fact?

That is not a view I share.

What a surprise. Can you justify this?

The point of this subthread is to explore further, with concrete ideas and
proposals, whether it can or cannot, not merely to assert it cannot.

Not even if it cannot?

If you
just want to say it can't, we heard you already, and your time may be better
utilised elsewhere.

If you just want to say it can, we heard you already. But perhaps you can
take the time to justify your view.

But before you do, take a look at how one of your fellow libertarians messed
up her state's Environment:
http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0105/ridgeway.shtml

Scott A
Scott A