 Fun / Holiday / 198
Re: 8x9 foot LEGO menorah constructed in Burlingame, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   I found out about this too late to go see it in action, but apparently a rabbi in Burlingame, CA (just south of San Francisco) built an 8-foot-tall, 9-foot-wide menorah, complete with candle holders and electric lights.

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/24246/format/html/displaystory.html

I wonder who this rabbi talked to at LEGO, because telling him it was impossible seems silly. Anyways, the article didn’t have any pictures, but I was able to locate another article, which had one sorta bad picture. Did anyone else come across any pictures?

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB