  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 491 – 510 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: do we need lugnet.org.castle-world?

(...) As far as I'm aware, it's impossible to move a body of existing NNTP messages from one newsgroup to another group without completely destroying the normal functioning of the original group. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Special Effects - Flames and Explosions

(...) Yes, it is very cool. Too bad they're impossible to make in real life. :( Oh, an BTW, I think I have around fourty green flames not currently in use. ;) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" ICQ #66153738 (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  WTB/T: Garage door assembly.

From what I've seen, this may be near impossible, but I'd like to trade for or buy an almost whole garage door assembly (the door pieces and the 1x2 slotted bricks). I've got the 1x14 top bricks, I got a bunch of them in my Metro Park and Service (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Why not Both?

(...) Here we come to what is seemingly an impossible thing to answer: HOWEVER: If you are already in a position where you say you believe the Bible the answer is simple - the Bible clearly states that God always was, is, and always will be (sorry, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Latest Lego Magazine (or was is toilet paper?)

(...) Too much blue? Its impossible to have too much blue :) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: PayPal warnings

(...) Now have I. The site gripes about how impossible it is to get a hold of PayPal employees if you need help on an issue. In fact, when I have dealt with them, it was fairly easy to reach a live operator, who was in turn among the most friendly (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

(...) This is going to be impossible to nail down until an actual layout is done at NWBrickCon (hope I spelled that right). Some modules don't have connectors on all sides. I think that someone should take track at NWBC and use it to eyeball trouble (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Biggest lego wheel?

"Mike Reddy" <mreddy@glam.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Hnz8uz.1yxp@lugnet.com... (...) students (...) The hailfire droid wheel is the biggest, but impossible to use. After that the balloon tyres from 8466/8457 are the largest. ((URL) and goes on (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?

(...) True. But it's difficult if not impossible to divorce NASA and Congress. NASA does what Congress tells it to do. (...) You're sort of trying to put words in my mouth here and I have to correct you, I'm afraid... No, the point is why (in 1969) (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Crate Contraption Standard

(...) I suspect it will be somewhere between very difficult and impossible to define and interface that is truly flexable enough to do everything you (we) will be interested in doing. However, the goal is to define an interface, so anyone can build (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Can we help?

Hello! (...) I wouldn't think less, either, because it's almost impossible. And I wouldn't buy less than I already do because I almost don't buy any new products due to some (Attention! Bad word following!) colour change. But as a citizen of the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: First Ever Juniorized Lego Part?

(...) add one layer of plate? My vote for 'first juniorization' would be (URL) 'Brick 4 x 2 Round Half Circle with Stud Notches'. It could easily be replaced by two quarter circle ones :-) Or (URL) 'Wing 4 x 8 Curved Left' ? It could have been built (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Another offer from JJ's: escritoire & iron stove

Hello! Thanks. (...) I say: It's impossible to build an actually "rolling" roll desk with LEGO. In minifig scale that is :-) (...) That are rubber hoses. They only come in few colours but luckily brown amongst them. Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR

(...) I'm sorry, but it's impossible to disagree with Dave here... (URL) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Peeron inventory corrections

May 21 307-2: VW Auto Showroom missing are the two windows white, 27b Hard to tell on the rest of the inventory. I do know that the cars varied from set to set after the inital offering. 309-2: Church impossible to say from the directions on box (...) (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.inv)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

Steve, I don't think that something of your scale is impossible by parting out blue tubs. There are 120 2x4 bricks in a tub. That would mean you need to part out 42-84 tubs. This is indeed a large task, but by no means impossible. I sorted 96 tubs (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 1 speed regulator 2 trains and tracks

(...) just (...) I think it's pretty much impossible to damage the train controller no matter what you do to it [1]. Lego expect people to 'experiment', that's the whole point of Lego so you can be sure that if you can build it, it will be safe. [2] (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Set 5909

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it's so difficult (nearly impossible) to find set 5909? It's the set with the tan bi-plane with white wings and a little jeep-truck thing. I've managed to collect every other adventurers' set from 1998 except (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: age of lugnuts

(...) I wonder that myself -- Quite a bit! :) It's difficult if not impossible to know the ages of everyone out there (web users, casual news users, etc.) but one thing we know for sure is that the average age of lifetime members is 30.3 at this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"

(...) You're kidding, right? It's almost impossible to build a geartrain using the chain that doesn't have tons of reversal delay. The links seem to be designed in such a way that they don't work well with technic beams and gears. I always have (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>