 Dear LEGO / 4940
Re: Can we help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:48:59 GMT

Hello!

I will not think less of TLC for moving production to China, and
I will not buy less from TLC if they move production to China. I really don't
care if the bricks come from China or Mexico or El Salvador, as long as they
keep coming.

I wouldn't think less, either, because it's almost impossible. And I wouldn't
buy less than I already do because I almost don't buy any new products due to
some (Attention! Bad word following!) colour change.
But as a citizen of the European Union that Denmark in some respect is a member
of I want LEGO to stay in Europe :-)

Bye
Jojo