 Inventories / 409
408  |  410
Subject:
Peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 19:38:41 GMT

May 21
307-2: VW Auto Showroom
missing are the two windows white, 27b
Hard to tell on the rest of the inventory.  I do know that the cars varied from
set to set after the inital offering.

309-2: Church
impossible to say from the directions on box bottom

308-3: Fire Station
impossible to say from the directions on box bottom

310-5: ESSO Filling Station
missing from inventory are the Esso pumps, Gas Truck, Esso sign (2 piece)

952-1: Farm Tractor

3706 Black Technic Axle 6 should be 8 not 9
3707 Black Technic Axle 8 should be 2 not 3
I have two sets and both were identical.  For the life of me I could not find
the extra axels listed in the directions after I built both so I believe the
above is correct