 Inventories / 408
407  |  409
Subject:
peeron inventory correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 18:59:15 GMT

May 20
760-2: London Bus
3010 red brick 1x4 should be 8 not 7
I also submitted a picture for the stickers

8-3: Basic Set
I submitted a picture for this set.  Does anyone know what the inventory is?
This was part of a large lot I bought and there are a lot of things that don't
belong thrown in.

088 4.5 V SUPER SET
does anyone know the inventory for this set?  Again all mixed up and I did the
best I could from the directions and the pictures, but I am not confident of the
inventory.