  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2251 – 2270 of 2795.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

(...) How would you have tunneled tracks *and* a table-level loop? They would be trying to occupy the same space. A raised loop works. Or are you suggesting the tables the mountain is on be lowered the required 11 bricks (14?), so that "table level" (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Just a quick question...

(...) I am in Dearborn Michigan, and have been in forced lurker mode since January. More on that later. As to Lego, I simply love the stuff. I don't have as much as some people do for the reason that I have too many hobbies and they get their cut of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Tools of the Trade

I use Textpad, which is a great little text editor that can also serve as a simple compiler as well. Some of it's great features include color coding the tags, and even pairing up stuff if you miss something. I can't remember my beef with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Review of 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

Hey Kerry, While I'll agree that the model is not easily handled and cannot be swooshed around, I wasn't disappointed by this at all. In fact, I expected it. Given it's scale, the model would have to be glued together to be sturdy enough (horrors!). (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  CAD sketches of Swedish and one Danish train

Hello! I've not been doing any Lego-building or -CADding for a very long time now, and I've come to realize that I probably won't be doing it for a long time to come either. So finally I decided to post a couple of half-finished CAD sketches of (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Where is the Orlando LIC?

(...) web (...) Downtown Disney Marketplace. By car, via I-4, you get off at exit 26B. From this exit you should be able to see Typhoon Lagoon and the large blue Planet Hollywood dome. Continue through the Walt Disney World Resort Gates to the next (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Self Organisation (Was: Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in article <FqB237.Aqu@lugnet.com>... (...) that (...) way (...) something (...) also (...) Ooops, I guess I should have been a bit more clear in my questioning. I meant that it seems as though the selection (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Couldn't resist

(...) I appreciate the fact that you do agree with me but I must truthfully say that I never considered the fact that friction does indeed keep together the bolts on a space craft. Are there any other sceintific laws that either me or Paul failed to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

In lugnet.robotics, sjbaker1@airmail.net writes: [snipped rant about light-bulbs] (...) Well, since a perfect vacuum has never (AFAIK) been shown to exist anyware (even in space), I guess you're right. However a partial vacuum is easy to "store" and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  LMC - insulation weekend

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update - insualtion Photos at BrickShelf - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Well got a lot done this weekend! My son and I tried to carefully remove the sheet rock from the exterior walls, I was hoping to rehang the (...) (13 years ago, 6-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Cutting baseplates (Was: Green plate sizes?)

Ooh. I have to admit I'm not very good at those cuts. Exacto would take forever and wear out your blade I think. I just use scissors. Let us know if you hit on any other sharp solutions. One tip: put a brick on the plate and try to cut at a slant (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Naming of Parts (esp. Wheels & Tires)

El-Lutzo schrieb: (...) I am also often confused by the naming. For that I have started to have my own translation table for which wheel fits to which tyre. The problem at this point is, that there are many official parts out and I think it might (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Is that fortune or decision? (...) There are more than 50,000 IT jobs open right now, people could get skills and then get jobs that do provide those bennies. If people in your area started doing that, then either the tourism industry would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Support for a 'young' earth.

....that I wouldn't re-enter the creation/evolution debate but I've changed my mind. Oh well. (For reference sake and to clarify some definitions): I believe that God created everything about 6000 years ago (possibly as much as 10) and that about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 Announcement

(...) Steve, First and foremost, let me wish you luck with this event, and let me also thank you for taking this on - I know it is in no way a small task. You should be applauded for taking this on. But at the same time I do have concerns about this (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: License - again

(...) Again, care needs to be taken here. If the program is a program which converts the library itself, requiring it to be liberally licensed may be reasonable. A conversion program which just converts a LDraw .DAT to a new format which will use a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Steering of driven wheels

Thanks Olivier, those pictures were a huge help. (...) That's what I thought, but then I ran into trouble. However I am a lot further on now thanks to you and the others who replied. I have just completed a solution that is 17 between the wheel hubs (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

Eduardo, I really like this idea. I have no experience whatsoever with making bootable CDs, but I'm sure someone else here does. Some questions... I assume that all file saving would happen to hard disk or floppy, unless a rewritable medium such as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

Here I go again! James Brown wrote in message ... (...) general (...) quite (...) to (...) You cynic! :-) You are right - many peope are only as industrious as they have to be. Does this mean I am a cynic, too? No. I think the purpose of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: does datsville need jobs?i think i have the answer

(...) Actually, you are not quite there. The train modules I and the GMLTC build are 144 x 96 x 20 1/3 each and adding a single brick to the top beats yours. Also, several modules are joined together for "one model" of a landscape. For example, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>