  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2086 – 2105 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

impossible
(score: 0.785)

  Re: (not quite) Looking at Mars

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:HJp93G.1HqI@lugnet.com... (...) <much snipping> First some basics: a telescope's maximum magnification power is limited by the diameter of the objective lense (the bigger lens--the side (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.785)

  Power (was: Unexplained power outages in New York, Toronto, and other cities)

There's a bunch of stuff I wanted to comment on so I'm just rolling it together here. I'll also preface with the clear statement of my stance: I am part of cult of alternative energy. I have done the research needed to completely back off the grid. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

John Riley's utterance expressed in news:HJ9AIv.22zx@lugnet.com: (...) This has been discussed a lot in the local danish movie-group on usenet and the general conclusion is that the machines enslave the humans partky for energy, but mostly for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bricks and Blocks

(...) No, Waterloo is trendy and dapper. I live in the relativley industrial Kitchener. It's all one big dog's breakfast of a city. Kitchener-Waterloo/Cambridge. And it used to be Kitchener-Waterloo/P...t-Hespler. Nice. I'd be all for going and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.785)

  Re: rtlToronto15 January issues

(...) Do you have any idea of how complex that would be? :) It would look cool (like a Borg cube), but I think altogether impossible. People have enough trouble doing 2-D mazes (micromouse), and you're talking about adding a third dimension. I think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Moonbase Roads

I'm all for this, but have no suggestions for the group. Please keep in mind that this would be next to impossible to implement for those of us using raised baseplates in the layout and for those that make use of the actual baseplate for their (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Theoretical Question: Missile Design

(...) That's what computerized control systems are for. I'm sure that's the idea behind the Babylon 5 Starfuries. Remember, physics works a bit differently in a vacuum than it does in a thick atmosphere. In an atmosphere you can use steering fins to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.784)

  Re: Technic mountain bikes

John Guerquin's utterance expressed in news:HKJq9v.1vAu@lugnet.com: (...) This is really great - I love the back suspension. I made an mtb some time ago, but didn't try full suspension :) (...) The derailleur on this one is really cool, but I think (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Proximity Sensors for Legway

Hi I'm keen on building a Legway but Hitechnic tell me they no longer supply the sensors.... (or I maybe they don't want to supply me in New Zealand) Are there alternatives? either pre built or a circuit daigram? I don't have any electronics (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

(...) This is going to be impossible to nail down until an actual layout is done at NWBrickCon (hope I spelled that right). Some modules don't have connectors on all sides. I think that someone should take track at NWBC and use it to eyeball trouble (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Chris' notebook

(...) I can just feel the love in this room. That may be the best thing you've ever said to me. (...) I was considering posting a follow-up, about how you've been discovered, and now have to spend all night, every night, for the rest of the week (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?

(...) O yes we do, don't worry. Burnt my fingers on this issue many times when I was in the USA in 2001 ;) I just meant that a 2 hour drive isn't something that's impossible to overcome. Right now I drive over 400 miles most friday nights just to go (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Brick Separator tutorial

(...) Ha! I knew that one! It's especially useful when you have a bunch of tiles grouped together and can't bend whatever's underneath them to pop them off. I like to put tiles between train tracks, for instance, when I'm creating road crossings or (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.783)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) <DELURK> I've got rather a weird and at the same time traumatic addendum to this story. (those of weak constitution may not want to click on the links) I was worried about this happening to my ISD and so took it down from it's perch atop the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

  Why I hate my life

I'm siting at my computer. My socks and feet are wet, and my wendys is cold. And all my electronics and furniture, and half my LEGO, is on my balcony. And there's this loud roar of about 4 fans and a dehumidifier running in my apartment. My day (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

Quoting David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com>: (...) Wouldn't you only have to look ahead one step at a time? The opponent only has 7 choices on any given turn. It's pretty much impossible to say like playing a computer in chess, figure out how the game (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

(...) Well I am not a real serious train guy, but I do like them in addition to space so... I think using the exsisting pathways would create all sorts of logistics problems. A train could not be more than 7 wide because we wouldn't want them (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Connect Four game issues

(...) [butting in] By my calculations there are 261,827 distinct states the board can be at by the 8th move (184,868 board combos for turn 8 itself). I don't have numbers for further states, cuz, well, it was taking too long for my program to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

  Re: Modular Connect 4 robots?

(...) <snip> I like that idea Calum.... I know I'd be one of the hardware guys: at this point I haven't a clue as to how to program the bot. So basically, you're suggesting forming teams.... do-able methinks. I would love to learn how to program (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.782)

More:  Next Page >>