 General / 43041
Re: Did Bricklink make Lego bulk sales irrelevent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:32:23 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

You know, there's always a lot of talk in the news about how well
Europeans know
geography and Americans don't.  But soooo many Europeans just don't seem
to grok the scale of the US, the distances that can be involved.

O yes we do, don't worry. Burnt my fingers on this issue many times when I
was in the USA in 2001 ;)

I just meant that a 2 hour drive isn't something that's impossible to
overcome. Right now I drive over 400 miles most friday nights just to go
out "decent" (and gas here is a LOT more expensive :( ) Same with AFOL
events which almost always seem to be around 200-400 miles away.
Then again... I'm mad :D
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit